Monday, October 26, 2009

A Spooky Blog Train

The other CT that I design for is doing a blog train this week.  I’m not part of this one, but here’s a heads up for you readers who are interested in halloween goodies…

Here’s the Designer’s Blog (Sweet Tomato Designs) if you want to start there.

The cool thing about the kit they’ve used is that it’s super versatile, so if you don’t want to do Halloween pages, you can totally do other stuff with it.  Here are a couple I did with it, and you can go to the shops by clicking on the pages. 

HDOct - WeddingCowbellswebsm Spinetingling websm

They have some cool freebies…have fun riding! =)

2 comments:

  1. wowzer...the hair cut...what a lovely idea of munchkin's....and to get others to do it too...oy. i wouldn't know WHAT to do with myself. i am glad you lived through it and I can't wait for when she is MUCH older and you can laugh about it! i am also glad you got some time away, thank goodness for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute designs. Have to give that a look. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)