Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Already?

Where does time go?  I am such a slacker these days. 

Monday was my volunteer shift at the consignment sale, so it was a busy day…

Tuesday I went back and shopped a little more at the consignment sale, had lunch with some of the girls I used to know from work, then came back home to get ready for dinner (my neighbor is moving away and we had them over on their last night)…so anyway….another busy day. 

Today has just been a day.  Got stuff that needs to be done but don’t really feel like doing it.  Almost time to go get the kids and I’m really tempted to go get a Dr. Pepper.  *sigh* 

Nothing really to blog about but I’m still alive and still busy. 

To answer the questions on the last post, about the camera:
E: Go for the rebel xsi.  I got the camera and a lens plus a few little extra goodies for a little over $600.  You can get the XS or XT for cheaper but there aren’t as many options with the lens kits and stuff I don’t think.  It’s worth it though. 
J: Yep, it’s 12.2 megapix although I haven’t printed or really compared from my last camera to see much difference yet.  And yes, all the canon lenses work with both cameras.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. (camera comment)
    And I know how you feel about the days. It's Thurs and I can't get any of my days straight so I'm not really sure what's coming and what's already gone. Vacation does that to a person...throughs them out of the loop once they return and are thrown back into the loop of real life. ya?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)