Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sept. Photo Hunt – The Pictures

This month’s challenge hosted by Melli @ Insanity Prevails.

  1. Something in flight
    IMG_9970eweb 
    Part of a flock of geese flyin overhead…

  2. A gas pump
    IMG_4139web 
    Gas pumps in the rain…

  3. Graffiti ... or street art
    IMG_4150 (2)web
    Oddly enough, I couldn’t find any graffiti.  Either I don’t have the street smarts to know where to look or we don’t have any vandals in my town.  I dare say it’s NOT the latter.  Anyway, this is art and it was kinda on a street so I figured it’d work.

  4. Soap or soapy
    IMG_0336web
    Spiffin up the kiddie car to get it ready to sell. 

  5. An herb
    IMG_4165web 
    Mmmm…my favorite.  This is in my little herb bucket outside the garage…love it!

  6. Something vinyl
    IMG_4163web
    K-man’s bike seat. 

  7. A bottle of perfume/cologne
    bottleweb
    My latest scent…I still prefer Addidas Moves…*sigh*

  8. Snazzy Shoes
    IMG_0335web
    No, I don’t own these…they were just about the snazziest shoes I saw on display at the shoe store.  And yes, I went in the shoe store with my camera on a mission.  And yes again, I did get weird looks from the store associates.  LOL!

  9. A worm
    IMG_4147 (2)web 
    So I go buy a pack of gummy worms and this is what they looked like BEFORE I left them in the hot car. 

  10. A city bus
    IMG_4136web
    Yep…that’s one…

  11. Something curly
    IMG_4153web 
    Curly fries from Arby’s.  You cannot tell me your mouth didn’t just water!

  12. A key
    IMG_0383web
    Of course, this isn’t LITERALLY a key, but as a symbol, I think it qualifies…the cross is the key to the life of a Christian and Jesus’ death on a cross unlocked heaven…

  13. Something cold
    IMG_0029web
    Ice water

  14. Sports Memorabilia
    I don’t have anything for this one, but would you like a couple of the shots that made me laugh but I didn’t use?  Okay, great, I thought so…(HAHA)

    IMG_0038webFirst we have Mr. Duck whose nose feathers are out of control…need some clippers, Mr. Duck?











    IMG_0039webAnd then there’s duck bum…don’t ask me why these make me laugh. 

    Something is wrong with me, I know! 

    Ya don’t have to tell me.







  15. A feather/feathers
    IMG_0360ewebIMG_0366eweb
    I decided to do both.  LOL.  A feather.  And LOTS of feathers…with feet, eyes, and quacker attached. 

  16. Something twisted
    IMG_0363eweb
    A duck pickin’ a duck wedgie.  Bwahahahaha!  Also twisted: my sense of humor…

  17. A hole
    IMG_4177web
    This hole never closes!  Evidence of the last ketchup covered cheeseburger consumption is still on the cheek even!

  18. A leprechaun
    IMG_0056web
    Not a very ATTRACTIVE leprechaun, but a leprechaun just the same…

  19. Something lacy
    IMG_0596web
    The lace tablecloth underneath the candle…from this past weekend’s wedding…

  20. Something nutty
    IMG_4158web
    Yep.  That would be nuts.









  21. Sheet music
    IMG_4174web
    What I was playin today…

  22. A splash
    IMG_0365web 
    Water Landing…Ameri-Duck Airways

  23. An apple/apples/apple something
    applesweb
    Yum.

  24. A shovel
    archive
    An archived shot from our August beach trip…

  25. Something empty.
    IMG_4175web
    the cupcake tins after I finished baking cupcakes for K-man’s birthday snack at pre-school

  26. A triangle
    IMG_4168web
    A small pot I picked up at a thrift store for our Egyptian themed VBS…I bought it myself so I could keep it after VBS cuz I liked the way it looked…lol

  27. Something purple
    IMG_9960web 
    Somebody’s shoelaces…heh.

  28. Juicy
    IMG_4161web
    …Juice!

  29. Noisy
    IMG_4145 (2)web
    Twenty kids eating snack at preschool!

  30. Something sad
    IMG_0253e2web 
    Bro. Melvin was taken by cancer several years ago and this memorial was put out by the lake.  This little boy is the grandson he never got to meet.

Alright…that’s it…the end.  =)  Fun again!

9 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! I absolutely LOVE your gas pumps through the rain - GREAT way to make an everyday object different! Also loved your WORM! And my absolute favorite was your KEY! That was just "inspired" thinking! Thank you sO much for playing!

    MINE aren't even up yet -- but should be... momentarily. I see it's ALMOST midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have bought stock in "gummy worms!" I bought some too but actually thought of something else at the very end...guess I'll eat them instead... I also love your gas pump in the rain! Great collection of fun stuff! Oh...I love your "twisted." I love all of it! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:27 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:28 PM

    What a wonderful Photo Hunt List. I so love your Sports Memorabilia FANTASTIC. Your twisted is just unbelievably clever. Well done. And great minds on the Leprechaun :) Well done. Rabbit, rabbit Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your keys, I always laughed at Peg in Lady and the Tramp when she walked away from the camera when she sings "He's a Tramp".

    Melli's Scavenger Hunt was fun.

    Thanks for stopping by the blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shots are all wonderful, very well done. Great capture on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faith,
    Oh, so many of these I liked.
    Let's see - soapy - loved it.
    The gas pumps in the rain - artistic shot I really liked along with sheet music.
    After I found my curly at my Mom's I had told her I thought I was going to have to go get curly fries! So, I smiled at yours.
    Lots of us used good ole gummy worms!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. I loved the "key" one and the feathers. And great job with the sad one as well!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)