Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain Rain….

IMG_0494ewebIt didn’t go away. 

I photographed a wedding today.  Yeah, I know, my last one was supposed to be my “LAST” one…

something keeps happening. 

ANYWAY.

IMG_0177eweb We tried to work with what we had.  It was almost fun.  And now we’re going to go hang out with some old friends and have some more fun so I have to run. 

Life is so busy.  Gotta go before KC leaves me.  LOL!

PS I forgot to mention that the four shots I had time to edit before I left earlier are posted here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the umbrella picture! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog- especially the bookshelf!! I will add one to my (dusty) writing blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)