Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kidless

I'm sitting here waiting on the wedding to start and waiting while kc practices his songs and i am so bored without having any kids to keep up with!! What does one do with oneself when ur waiting when u dont have any kids to entertain?? lol

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm envious of you on this one. No little ones to chase now, but time alone is PRECIOUS! If this is my cousin in Ohio too, I envy you on that one also. And KC sang, I bet it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)