Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whoa, Nellie!

This week has been a ride!  Not just in busy-ness, but in lots of stuff.  Well, I guess I shouldn’t say “WHOA” because when it comes to some stuff, I don’t want it to stop….in which case, I guess it would be “Giddup, Nellie!”  LOL

Good stuff.  YAY!  Can’t really talk much about any of it except to say that, oh my, God is so good! 

Yesterday, I got up early and went over to K’s to do more painting.  We’re doing her kitchen cabinets red.  That turned into a larger project than we originally thought.  Red is not a forgiving color.  YIKES. 

Worried myself all that morning about a situation and finally about 3, my worries were eased….and then I was happy and still a little worrying but I flew around the house and cleaned and fluttered and made myself stay busy…which honestly is not a hard thing for me to do.  Anyways.  Yesterday ended well.

Got up this morning and continued the worrying over stuff, but God’s still good and he’s still taking care of business.  My worrying isn’t about God, my worrying is about the humans.  LOL.  But so far, so good. 

Went back to K’s this morning and did more painting until we ran out of paint four doors and several coats short.  BUMMER!  Came back and some of the guys came over and hung out with KC…

The guys’ wives didn’t come, so while the guys were hanging out, I did some digi-scrappin and posted it.  Actually, I’ve done and posted several pages recently….I’m on a roll.  This is great!  And here’s something else really cool….my Sweetness layout made the MADE YOU LOOK MONDAY post at Faithsisters.  AWESOME!  You have to scroll down, the names are off a little on the listings….but seriously, i’m totally amazed.  So cool!

Got a bunch of stuff on the agenda for tomorrow, so I’m gonna hop off here.  Just wanted to post real quick…all is well, life is good, but keep on praying…

3 comments:

  1. "Whoa, Nellie!" is right! :O) Here's to some quite momments to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eager to hear what God is doing! He is so very, very good indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope everything is going well, and yes, we can't help but hope that she gets to stay as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)