Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hope…

I love this song.

Everyone knows there is pain in this life.
We've all seen our share of tears,
But I choose to live on the positive side
And I won't be held hostage by fear.

I'm a prisoner of hope, bound by my faith,
Chained to Your love, locked up in Grace,
I'm free to leave, but I'll never go,
I'm wonderfully, willingly, freely
A prisoner of hope.

Some people doubt what they don't understand,
But I know what's true in my heart,
Now I can't control what's out of my hands,
But I can lay back in Your arms.

I'm a prisoner of hope, bound by my faith,
Chained to Your love, locked up in Grace,
I'm free to leave, but I'll never go,
I'm wonderfully, willingly, freely
A prisoner of hope.

IMG_9905With that… 

AND the fact that I have the best friends in the whole wide world, as evidenced by one of them coming to my house bearing comfort food yesterday and just hanging out for awhile……

Not to mention, all you guys who are sending happy thoughts and prayers…

And not listed in order of importance, but the way God’s been answering our prayers thus far…

I feel better today. 

But don’t stop praying.  ;-)  It’s not over yet.

PS…it’s a family situation, but not about the kids or foster care (thank God).

PPS to the Parents and Inlaws and anyone else who cares (or not…LOL)…I will get to the pictures from vacation as soon as possible.  I’m on task overload right now.  Speaking of said tasks, I gotta run.  But I WILL GET TO IT.  SOON.

6 comments:

  1. Who does this song? Is there a link to the music? Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it makes you feel better, when I saw your umbrella I thought, "Oh..as in world record?"...

    Oh well. *smile*

    As for the other thing.... don't give up yet. Keep fighting for it, and hoping.

    LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep you in our prayers and we know it will work out to the good. God promised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I misread and thought it said Genius so I was thinking something else!!! Never tried the ice cream, how was it?? Ingles has Mayfields ice cream 3 for $7. If you are interested...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to of my FAVORITE comfort foods!!!! I am so coming over tonight...oh wait. I can't. Got to finish packing. Leavning in the morning at 7 AM. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I like the words to that song. Who does it originate from?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)