Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Beach…

IMG_9697ewebIt is wonderful!

For reals.

And although quite a bit more crowded than we are used to (since we usually come the week school starts and miss the majority of the crowd) it still isn’t terrible and we’re coping by getting out early.  Love it. 

More pictures later…it is wondrous.  *smiles*  At this particular moment, the kids have just gotten up from nap and we are getting ready to go to either build-a-bear or build-a-car, so I must run. 

IMG_9583eAnyways, it’s been great so far…how is it that the postcards always go?  Oh yeah…

”Wish you were here!” ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you guys are having fun!! I am so ready for a beach trip, kind of waiting on Mariano to come and then again sometimes I think that one weekend, Aydan and I will just get in the car and go! And then tell everyone once we are down there so some people won't have a cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Hope you guys have an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for our vacay in Sept!!!! You're making me jealous, but then I remember it won't be long until I get to go.... :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there too!!! Well, maybe not that particular beach...but some beach ;0) We miss ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)