Sunday, July 19, 2009

We’re Home

IMG_9148My flowers…poor things…are all nearly dead.  Hopefully the heavy dose of watering I gave them after we got home will put them “back in the green.”  LOL!

Anyways, I’m pretty tired.  Here’s one last shot…this one is from my good camera but absolutely no editing on it whatsoever.  Cuz…well….I’m tired.  And I need no other reason…LOL! 

Hopefully will get caught up on everything before next weekend….okay, so that might not happen…I’ll be happy if I can get caught up by the end of the summer.  LOL! 

2 comments:

  1. Is there such a thing as being caught up?

    Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught up or not...don't be ditching out on us!!! I had a weekend to get caught up, did it happen?? No instead went to the lake!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)