Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There IS A Danger

In how much of your life on the internet you connect with your identity on social networking sites, etc.  Thankfully, if I have landed myself in hot water over those connections, I have yet to know about it, (well, my hot water seems to come from sources outside those connections…*SIGH*) but I keep having small incidents lately that make me question how much I write on my blog.  Particularly when I think about people finding or reading it who might not have my (or my families) best interests in mind. 

Then I have to remind myself that I am cautious.  And that God knows everything.  And that “He’s taking care of me, in ways, that I cannot see.”  And even if people were to figure out a way to do me wrong, they could do that without ever “finding” me on the internet, and it’s all in God’s hands anyways, so…I’ll just continue being reasonably cautious and continue to remind myself that I can’t control the world. 

Naw, duh, right?   

I feel like it’s tempting fate just to say that, but then I have to also remind myself that there is no such thing as fate, well, never mind.  There IS such a thing as fate, but His name is God.  LOL! 

ANYWAY.  In other news, the K-man is having p-o-o-p issues for some odd reason…I’ve lost count of the underwear that’s been washed out in the last couple days –and tonight…on the rug (EW), and then in church…he had to go out to p-o-o-p THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.  WITHIN 2 hours.  YUCK.  And being three, he must be accompanied by a responsible adult.  Or me.  Whichever is available, but usually it’s me. LOL!  At least he made it to the potty there, though.  *sigh* Needless to say, I will be happy when he gets his p-o-o-p thing resolved.

Busy weekend ahead…not sure when I’ll get another chance to post, but until then…

3 comments:

  1. ...until then, happy trails! :o)

    Know what what you mean about the dangers...and the being careful part too. I believe God sees the careful and cautious steps we take and will honor that. :o) Hope you are having a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a busy weekend....looks like it will rain all weekend!!! But the gardens need the fresh rain. Aydan pooped in his pants last night so I have stared spanking him. It is hard to get a pull up off when there is poop but I would hate to have to 'clean' the undrewear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently been thinking about the security/safety issues with online as well. Did something happen?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)