Monday, July 13, 2009

MMMMMbMjM….

Mondays
Make
Me
Marvelously
Mental but
Mostly just
Melancholy

MMMMMbMjM.

Do you know how hard it is to only talk in M’s???  LOL!!

Oh and the “MENTAL” and “MELANCHOLY” from the MMM’s above came in when I (dummy me) walked by the bi-fold laundry room doors and pushed them shut.  Only my index finger was in the middle of the fold…don’t ask me how that happened.  But I can promise you I went slightly mental and now…hours later, I’m still melancholy about my poor finger.  OW. 

No question on whether or not today is Monday!

Anyway, today’s picture assignment is posted here in the private picture zone since it shows the little mister’s face.  As always, if you know us (or have a good reason to want to see it) just email me and I’ll add you to the inner circle.  (LOL)

Other stuff today…well let’s see….laundry.  LOTS of laundry. 

Oh, and cleaning house.  We bombed it yesterday in an effort to get rid of unwanted insects (hopefully we are now rid of those) but if you’ve ever used those foggers, they leave a mess behind.  It took about 15 minutes this morning, of me walking through the house and my feet sticking to the wood floors, thanks to the fogger residue, for me to decide that would NOT do.  So I mopped before (and during) tutoring.  Once didn’t cut it…and two seems better, but I’m still not quite sure I’m satisfied with the level of stick.  LOL!  I may do it again tomorrow if I have time.  I’m also washing other stuff that was out and who knows how long it will take for me to have the house back to feeling clean again.  YUCK. 

*sigh*

I forgot to take my vitamins and water the garden this morning.  I also need to spray the ferns with liquid sevin because the june bugs are eating the fire out of it.  Guess I’ll get out and do all that tonight before my lovely ferns and tomatoes meet a sad end.  And I guess I should go take my vitamins now, while I’m thinking about it lest I should meet a sad end.  LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how mine and Clay's laundry got so piled up in 4 days, but I had to do 4 loads today! I usually do 1-2 a day, but I just wanted to knock it out today and get it all over with. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally got rid of the ants in the bathroom and in the laundry room. The June bugs are driving me crazy!! Aydan and I couldn't eat outside on his picnic table because of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)