Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bad Blogger

Not bad blogger dot com, bad blogger: ME!  Ouch.  I was doing so good about being regular and everything, too. 

Just been a busy week.  K-man has been home with me and the Munchkin all week, plus I had a lot going on this week.  ANY-KA-WHOO.  I haven’t even really kept up with all my blog reading either…YIKES. 

One thing I HAVE been doing this week, though, is a free photography editing/photoshop workshop from JessicaSprague.com.  It has been fun. 

Check it out:

BEFORE:                                  AFTER:
IMG_8622 IMG_8622eweb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3962Totally fun.  LOL!  The cool thing is it was completely without using anyone else’s Photoshop actions…*grin*  I feel totally empowered! 

Here’s another one… this one is an old style mimicking the old time cameras, a technique called through the viewfinder, only we are actually faking the technique. 

This one of KC’s grandma, is using this photo as an overlay.

Well, more later.

3 comments:

  1. Not bad blogger, just distracted blogger.

    At least if you haven't been blogging you've been doing something fun! I should learn more about editing my photos. But then that would require time, right? Maybe someday... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the kids! One of these days I want to be able to do stuff like that :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Looks like you've had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)