Sunday, July 19, 2009

Almost there...

A river. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm making up for not posting all weekend. LOL!

Im ready to get home. We have been in OH since Thurs night. It was fun - we went to the zoo and lots of thrift stores, and saw lots of people...and the van is an incredibly comfortable ride...but I'm still ready to get home.

Teehehe and wait till I get home and start uploading pictures from my CAMERA and not just my dinky little phone camera...whew. Might want to look away now....lol.

Twenty-seven exits to homeeee....

1 comment:

  1. Wearing sparkly ruby red slippers, clicking heels together and saying 3 times, "There's no place like home".

    Welcome ALMOST Home! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)