Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ya Know

Just ignore my last post.  That’s why I don’t post when I’m grouchy.  Anywho.

Mommy Boot Camp…well, let me just say, I didn’t realize doing toe touches or spitting in the sink were such terrible things.  She thought they were anyway.  I wasn’t cut out to be a drill sergeant, although I’m sure Munchkin would say otherwise.  LOL.  The whole point, though, is for her NOT to enjoy it, otherwise she’d think it was fun.  Whatever.  There’s a fun day on the schedule for tomorrow, so I wanted to get the MBC consequence out of the way today so she wouldn’t think she was getting rewarded for bad behavior.  LOL! 

On a completely different topic…have you ever seen a fox?  One that wasn’t in a zoo?  I HAVE.  And if you can’t tell just HOW close, check out the second pic of the fox…RIGHT outside the door.  With a wary Snowball watching.

IMG_3929webIMG_3931eweb

IMG_3928web Oh yeah, and if you wonder what she was doing on our back porch, well…let’s just say I microwave popcorn like I photograph weddings.  Not so good.  LOL!

I popped that bag about a week ago and didn’t realize it was burn till I opened it, so I set it outside the door to keep from stinking the house up…and forgot about it.

But…apparently foxes like burnt popcorn. 

Who knew?

3 comments:

  1. that is crazy! a fox on your deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting looking fox! Hopefully he won't bother your dog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Hope it don't come around when your kiddos are outside.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)