Monday, June 01, 2009

Oh Where?

Do I begin?

Dear K,
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy BIRTHday, dear K----….
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!  (Just pretend I can sing, okay?) 
LOL!  Seriously, you are the best friend ever and I hope your day rocked!  Thanks for being such an awesome person and for the incredible job you do as Sunday School teacher and for all our fun times of hanging out with (and without) our kids.  You amaze me with your patience and grit, not to mention your incredibly positive personality.  To borrow a phrase from the K-man, “You’re the BEST!” and I love you like the sister I never had.
Your friend,
Faith

IMG_3822

Dear M-I-L,
Asheville was fun today.  I’m so glad you got the hillbilly cast off and got a real one on your broken wrist, and I’m also glad you don’t have to have surgery either.  I’m sure that I’m not as glad about that as you are.  I’m still laughing about the nurse laughing at the “cast” they put on you in WV… And here’s the picture you were afraid I was going to post on my blog.  Hehe!  LOVE YOU! 
Sincerely,
the D-I-L

Dear Letters,
So far I’ve had to erase three of you.  This is not coming as easily as I’d like tonight. 
Sincerely,
Letter Writer

Dear KC,
HEY…you are so….hmmm…g-rated blog….BRILLIANT!  And I LOVE that you let me take pictures of you yesterday.  Such a rare event that I couldn’t help snapping 50 within a matter of seconds.  So what if you wouldn’t crack a smile?  LOL!  See what I mean?  At least you looked slightly amused in a couple…hahaha.

kc1 kc2 kc7 kc6  kc4 kc3 kc5

And although I’m sure you probably will disagree (cuz you usually do when it comes to this sort of thing), that last one was my fav.  I love you!
LOVE,
Always.Faith

me1Dear Sewing Machine,
So glad you were able to lend me your helpful assistance once again.  Terribly sorry you’ve been relegated to the garage, but I’m sure you enjoyed your trip out of storage.  I don’t know that you enjoyed your time in my kitchen as much as I’ve enjoyed the re-styled skirts that came out of our time together, though.  Move over, Martha, I’m getting all domesticated!

Sincerely,
Feeling wonderful that I ruffled something besides KC’s feathers.IMG_3819 

Dear Fellow People,
Is it weird to see shapes and objects and animals in cloud formations?  Am I weird to enjoy looking?  No, don’t answer that. 

clouds1What’s this one?

clouds2
Don’t know about you, but I see a fish!

clouds3 
How bout this one?

clouds4
What?!?  You don’t see the elephant??!?

Okay.  I guess we’ve established that I’m weird.  Oh.  I think I already knew that.
Sincerely,
Weird Cloud Gazer

Dear Yard sale…train
   I am happy because that giant Melissa and Doug train set that appeared to be brand new, and still had the instructions and papers, was only $30.  KC was happy about that, too.
   My kids are happy because we set it up for them on the coffee table in the living room. 
   They are also happy because it has lots more bells and whistles (hahah) than his last train set, which…um…went in a circle.  A single circle. 
   I was also happy because I looked it up online after I got home and the cheapest I found it there was $80…not including shipping. 
   It is so nice when everybody is happy.
Love,
A happy Mommy

me2Dear Blog,
Goodnight.
Sincerely,
Always.Faith

PS Here’s my best KC impression…

I think it comes across more as dreadfully pained than slightly amused…LOL!

5 comments:

  1. way to go on the skirts! WHOOO HOOOO!!! I can barely sew on a button, so I'm extremely jealous! :D
    The deck looks FANTASTIC!!! Did you guys do that yourselves or hire someone??? Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the right column, first picture of KC, I thought HIS right eye looked back-in-blue. Did you hit him? J/k!

    I'm a cloud gazer too, but I didn't see the same thing in your pics until you outlined them. *lol*

    And after I reminded my husband and my husband reminded me...I still forgot about K's birthday. *sigh* Don't worry, I haven't forgotten G-man's b-day tomorrow. :o)

    Awesome ruffle on your skirt. There are a couple old-navy skirts I've had since '02. They were ankle skirts until '06 when I decided to make mid-calf skirts out of them for a different look. I'm feeling another change for them since I've seen your add-on. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ruffled something besides KC's feathers", that made me snort-laugh...LOL

    And I love finding hsapes in clouds too. Your not weird... or does that mean I'm weird too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to hide the abuse Jules...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh whatever, kc...lol

    and his eye wasn't black and blue, it's just how photoshop lightened up those shadows on that picture...LOL. I'll go back and fix it when i get a chance, alright? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)