Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NOT a Good Day.

I am totally frustrated. 

With my child.  With my photography skills (totally unrelated to the frustrating child)…see this post for the photography frustrations.  With not being able to take a deep breath (heaven knows I NEED a deep breath with this child). 

Suffice it to say, the Munchkin is in Mommy Boot Camp for the afternoon.  Mommy is SO mean. 

I’m in the middle of fixing supper, so I can’t really go into detail on the Mommy Boot Camp, but here’s an example: She was spitting on a kid at school today and when she got in trouble and the teacher told her to spit in the trash can, she told her no and threw a fit.  So when she got up from nap today, her first assignment was to spit in the sink.  Until I told her to stop.  Well, she didn’t want to and said she couldn’t spit and started throwing a fit again, so I put a little taste of pepper on her tongue to get her started.  By the time she finished, she decided spitting was not fun.  ARGH…why does she have to have consequences to figure this stuff out?  But more on that later….gotta get to supper.

2 comments:

  1. don't you hate discipline? I hate that we have to do it. hang in there-she will learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work momma....it'll get better. Eventually all you'll have to do is give her "The Look" and she'll straighten up.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)