Monday, June 22, 2009

My Ears…

Are itching like fire.  So what else would I do but sit here and wonder who in the world is talking about me?? 

Could it be my MIL who might have discovered that last post by now?  (teehehe)  I’m not dead yet, so perhaps she hasn’t.  And by the way…her son said, when he saw the post…and I quote: “(INSERT KC’S CHARACTERISTIC EVIL LAUGH HERE) Oh, that’s PERFECT! (INSERT EVIL LAUGH AGAIN).”  Now we’re both dead.  ROFL.  Nah…I kid.  ;-)

Or maybe somebody is talking about the crazy craft leader that was in charge of VBS crafts tonight at church.  Uh.  That would be me.  And I just hope it’s good.  LOL.  Although I did my best, there’s always the possibility that it’s not. 

Too bad there aren’t different kinds of itches so we could know if the things that were being said about us were good or bad.  HA. 

I find it interesting to note that we really can’t control if people talk good or bad about us.  We can always do our best NOT to give them anything bad to say, but there are some people who, if there is nothing bad to say about someone, can always make something up.  And then there’s always that little detail that God told us about…beware if all men speak well of you….

And I should also note that, while I acknowledge the possibility, I don’t really think the previous paragraph applies to anyone who might be talking about me (at least not today). 

I’m just gonna hope it’s good.  Cuz they are itching worse than they’ve itched in a LONG time. 

I think I’m gonna go find a Q-tip!

3 comments:

  1. I helped 2!!! lol! jk! those three girls were killing me last night! the ones that were yelling back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't really matter what anyone says about you IF God and you are happy with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ears have been itching like crazy too, but I just thought it was allergies. Hmmm, now you got me thinkin' ;o)

    Oh and seriously, that verse, I need to look up. I am a bad one for wanting EVERYONE to always speak nicely of me. Gotta work on that. The wanting....not giving them bad things to talk about.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)