Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Have

Lots of things…LIKE….

  • An extremely obese feline!
    IMG_3932This picture does not do his excess weight justice…really.  He is sunk into the couch here and all of his back legs that are sticking out 
    are his paws.  That. Is. Fat.  And he is totally giving me the drop dead glare. 

 

  • An infatuation with objects in the clouds:

        Disney princess anyone???  IMG_8441 copy        And what would you see in this one???IMG_8439e1
         Give up?  Well…how bout a flying duck on a surfboard.  HA.  Or a flying
         funny looking dragon?  Bwahaha

IMG_8439e2 IMG_8438e

         This one was easy…could be a plane OR a rocket ship…I decided on the
         rocket since you couldn’t really see wings….lol.
IMG_8440e1 IMG_8440e2

  • A really really cool find from the thrift store this week.  But I’ll share that later.  =)
  • A lot of pictures from our day trip to Tweetsie this past week.  Gotta get those edited but here’s one:IMG_8517My feet high up on the ferris wheel.  I rode with both kids…they did good.  On the very last spin around, K-man and Munchkin finally let go of the deathgrip on my arm and I actually heard a “Yeehaw” from K-man.  Hahah!More on the Tweetsie trip later.

  • SUNTAN LINES!

IMG_3943        Here’s my clean (even if they might not appear to be…lol) and slightly 
        glowy feet in my coca-cola pajamas.  It’s outside on the deck and it’s
        almost dark, which may have helped the increased brilliance of the
        white flip-flop-hidden area of my feet.

  • And of course, a million other things that I have been abundantly blessed with, but I’ll end here for this post.  *grin* 

5 comments:

  1. Okay your cat is freak'n me out. He's looks evil in that picture. LoL. I saw the princess in your first cloud, the 2nd cloud all I could see was a boot...until I looked at it several times I saw a pelican...close enough to a duck right? I saw your plane right off, but did you notice the big blue sky about the cloud? I thought It looked like a fish. The ferriswheel pictures makes me want to hold on tightly to your arm. And I have a flip-flop tan line too, only yours looks much much better. (And darker). :o) Great post. Thanks for keeping our imaginations entertained. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...about the cloud?" ??? I meant ABOVE the cloud. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures - all of them. But the belly on your cat?

    OMG. I'm dying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might be a little off, but I love flip flop tan lines...it lets me know exactly how much sun I really got. And the clouds????....girl you got some powerful crack going on over there. J/K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new blog design. Looks great. Has a summer look!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)