Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hmmm.

I was thinking the other day about blogging.  You’d think when you’re busy it would be a good thing, because you’d have plenty to blog about.  This is true.  But when you’re busy, you don’t really have time to WRITE.  When you do get a chance to upload pictures, it ends up being more of an “update” and not so much of a thoughtful or in-depth piece of writing (not that I claim to EVER have that kind writing abilities even when I do have time to really think about what I’m posting).  LOL. 

Anyways, it goes without saying that I really need to get busy on the blog stuff again.  I’m feeling the need to update and refresh my look again, too.  BUT.  To find the time….where?

I have a lot on my plate right now and I could totally make a giant list but I wouldn’t want ya’ll to get tired reading it.  The biggest thing is pictures…I have a lot that I need to get uploaded.  I have a lot that need to be edited.  And then after all that, I need to get some of them on a cd.  I just need to take a day and sit down and do it.  *sigh*

So much on my mind.  One of these days it is going to blow.  LOL. 

But right this minute, my tutor-ee is on her way to do some math.  I haven’t had any lunch.  KC is home for the morning because his class was cancelled.  He’s getting ready to leave.  He had a sandwich just now.  And he made me HUNGRY. 

G’bye.

2 comments:

  1. "I was thinking the other day about blogging. You’d think when you’re busy it would be a good thing, because you’d have plenty to blog about. This is true. But when you’re busy, you don’t really have time to WRITE. When you do get a chance to upload pictures, it ends up being more of an “update” and not so much of a thoughtful or in-depth piece of writing (not that I claim to EVER have that kind writing abilities even when I do have time to really think about what I’m posting). LOL. "
    I'm feeling it too!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you fell, busy!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)