Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cheese And Crackers

I am whooped.  Another 2am night…but this time it wasn’t my fault.  There was no good book involved.  Well…I mean, technically there WAS a Good Book involved but that was about 8:15-9:20pm during the preaching part of the campmeeting service.  LOL.  And we left TN around 11:30pm.  OUCH.  We were all dead this morning. 

What am I saying?  I’m STILL dead.  The kids, on the other hand, are wired like they got 12 solid hours of sleep last night. 

By the way, no cheese and crackers are involved in the making of this post except they sounded better in the title than “GOOD GRIEF, I’M BEAT” (LOL). 

And my hands are in permanent cramp status thanks to all the felt cutting I’ve been doing to put together the VBS craft kits.  I think I’m going on around 5 hours of cutting altogether now, and I’m still not finished.  (Holding my head)  Can’t blame no one but myself though…it’s my own fault for procrastinating like this.  LOL.  It’s gonna get done though…I feel like I’m in the home stretch finally…so now just to finish it. 

A little difficult to think about everything that *NEEDS* to be done right now when all I wanna do is find a pool and jump in. 

Well, I’m only here to say I’m insanely busy (again), I’m alive, and I’m making myself take the time to at least say SOMETHING on the blog, and now that I’ve said all that (plus some), I’m going to end this boring post right here. 

3 comments:

  1. You so could have called me to help cut felt. I guess it's a little late to mention it now, huh? Sorry :0) But just think, the kids always love the crafts ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherl Royer8:43 PM

    Ok, I think it's time I finally introduce myself. I have been reading your blog for some time now. I found it through Tracy K. She is a close freind of mine and I met her 3 years ago at TN campmeeting. I had high hopes of maybe getting to meet you this year but wouldn't you know I was there Mon.-Fri. and you come on Sat.!!! Anyway the reason I like following your blog is because we are also foster parents. And your hillarious. We have 2 birth children (16 & 14), we have fostered 19 in 8 years, and the two we have the county just got PC on so we are going to adopt them. (they are 3 & 1). Anyway enough about me. Just thought it was time to let you know who I was. I have a facebook also if you have that and want to get to know me better. I'm in Tracy's friends. Bye for now. Cherl Royer

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)