Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sheesh, I’m Tired

We finished dusting Grandma’s house today.  Whew.  It required a shovel.  We were kidding a bit with her and she was laughing, but she kept saying, “Oh, it wasn’t that bad.”

LOL.  I don’t blame her a bit, because if I were 85, I wouldn’t feel like spending my last years dusting either, and she was probably a little embarrassed about it, but just for the record: Yes.  It was that bad. 

Then we went out for lunch at Bill Grays.  Killer hamburgers, let me tell you.  If there is one restaurant from up here that I wish was down south, it would have to be that one.  SO good.

Came back and got the kids down for nap, and they fell asleep and woke up with varying problems (one involving an unexpected load of laundry.  AHEM). 

Then we went over to my Uncle Mark’s for supper.  My cousin turns 14 tomorrow so we had a cake and stuff for him.  It was nice.  Carvel ice cream cake….whew.  I’m going to have to diet when I get home.  YIKES.

Anyways, I got back and got the kids baths and now they’re out and it’s about that time for me.  My eyelids have been heavy for awhile now.  Anyways, here’s a bunch of pictures.  I’m going to post them small, I think you can click on them if you want to see them bigger.  Let me know if it doesn’t work.

K-man’s shoes…wow, he wanted to get dressed FIRST THING this morning so he could put his shoes back on!!!  LOL!IMG_7803webKids in the kitchenIMG_7810web

Uncle Mark’s backyard.  They have a rabbit and a dog.  The kids were enthralled by both…and petting the rabbit made me miss my kitties.  EEK.
IMG_7866webIMG_7861webIMG_7859webIMG_7848webIMG_7854webIMG_7847webIMG_7856webIMG_7841webIMG_7842webIMG_7822webIMG_7824webIMG_7823web

My cousin’s birthday.  He’s a good kid…only not so much of a kid anymore. 
IMG_7875webIMG_7870webIMG_7873web

And that’s it.  Can’t keep my eyes open anymore.  Night!

2 comments:

  1. Well I know that your hubby will be happy when you get back home!! I have enjoyed the pictures and we missed you guys at choir practice and at church!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. The bunnies remind me of the one I got my mom 3 years ago, except her's is black and white. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)