Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Random Album Cover

IF I were a band, according to the randomness of the internet, I would be Too Hot To Handle and my album title would be “is there life after death?”  Also, the cover of my album would be a very nice (although completely unrelated) album coverphoto of a shed and reflection in a body of water.  INTERESTING.

Because I love Photoshop, I popped it in real quick and here’s what came out.

So if you want to play….(and by the way, you totally don’t have to MAKE an album cover, I’m just a Photoshop Phreak and couldn’t resist…you can just link the picture or whatever):

Here's how this little game works:

  1. Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
    The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
  2. Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
    The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
  3. Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
    Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
  4. Link me back to your cover in your comment!

Here are the sources/credits/etc for my random searches…
Too hot to handle
is there life before death
photo source

And the blog I got it from

Have FUN!

5 comments:

  1. Well... My band name is Shahid (or Shaheed).... The name of the album is.... READy... It is:
    "Those Whom We Admire". That's not too bad. But my pic (which I emailed) has nothing to do with the album...LOL... A camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album! LOL I did it too....check the 'ol blog. (BTW: Picasa isn't nearly as difficult as PS.) My DH left a silly comment on one of my posts this week wondering if you still read. Crazy guy! OH and yeah, Blogger IS really that bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...how funny! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this tonight just for fun. Mine band name is: Hamletsburg Illinois. The title of my first album is: To Be Mysterious About Any. And my CD cover picture is: 2 in 1...a girl from about chest down (fully clothed) holding a coke bottle and under that is a picture of hands with red polish on the nails. Crazy CD cover! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. k, I confess. I did this. Yea, I am bored and I don't feel like downloading pictures to night....
    My Album is, Little School Mouse, Cosmic Cheshire Cat and my pic was a close up of some kinda pink flower. I don't know how to do that thingy with the link. You know I am computer dumb.
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)