Monday, May 11, 2009

Highland Park

Today we went to the Lilac festival in Rochester….it’s a pretty major deal up here, apparently.  Dad really likes the lilacs…LOL! (see exhibit B)

IMG_7687web
Exhibit A: I have some mad navigational skills, ya’ll.  I can read a map like nobody’s business.  We left for the lilac festival and I directed us straight to the thrift store…HA.  Well.  Okay…we actually did plan that ahead of time.  LOL!  Was bummed that I didn’t find any killer deals though.  OH WELL!

Exhibit B: My dad.  Or at least those are his legs.  And a giant lilac bush that appears to have eaten his top half.  IMG_7716web

Exhibit C: Me and the source of my nightly unrest….and early morning wake-ups.  I don’t want to talk about it. 
IMG_7720web

Exhibit D: Dad driving K-man
IMG_7730web

Exhibit E: Mom catches me catching her on camera. 
This picture makes me laugh.  *GRIN* 
IMG_7731web

Exhibit F: Please note the small sign by the path behind the LARGE sign.  Particularly the top statement.  And Munchkin in the foreground. 
Resist, I could NOT. 
IMG_7737web

And since I have to go to bed NOW if I wish to get any sleep at all, not to mention, I am laying on the floor trying to type on my computer – and it is dreadfully uncomfortable – I am going to go away now.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful ! I hope you had a great Mothers Day ! Enjoy your trip .

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)