Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Good Night’s Sleep

I kicked her out of the (sofa)bed.  I slept exceedingly well.  I felt bad about sticking her on the floor for the first 5 minutes.  Then I fell asleep and didn’t feel bad anymore.

I wasn’t going to do it….but then within five minutes of me falling asleep, she had kicked me (OVER THE pillow boundary between us) and woke me up twice.  Then she rolled over the other way and halfway off the bed, so I figured it was safer to put her on the pillows on the floor.  Hah.  And then I slept peacefully.  Until she woke me up at 6.  AM.  Ugh.  IMG_7764web

This is her watching a movie this morning.  She got mad when I said her name.  “Can I watch the movie now, MOM?!”

*rolling my eyes here* IMG_7757web

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyways. 

Here’s Grandma.  “You’re taking a picture of me?” She said.  LoL…temperamental people!

IMG_7756web

These are her flowers that my uncle gave her for Mother’s day.  They’re pretty!

IMG_7753web

And here’s a few pics of K-man on the picture blog.

Well, I think we might be going to go find some internet access and hopefully there will be a park nearby…LOL!  Also gonna have to find a shoe store.  The K-man has apparently outgrown his shoes….this very weekend.  And I didn’t bring another pair.  Figures. 

And if I WASN’T looking for a pair, I would have found a pair at one of the many thrift stores we’ve spent hours browsing through.  LOL. 

I have found a few nice things for some good deals though….teehehe….maybe I’ll take pictures of all my finds and post them later….haha.

Anyways, going to go find a place to get on and post this. Later!    

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo ready for you to come home. Miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, looks like you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)