Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still Bad

Well, I'm still being a bad blogger, obviously, but really, there has been so little free time around here. So many projects in the works...i'm trying to do good about taking pictures, so just to warn you....whenever I get a little time on here, there will probably be a picture OVERLOAD.

*sigh*

Munchkin quote tonight: "My cat-a-piwwer needs a wa-coon." (mommy: "a raccoon?") "Yeah, a wa-coon." (mommy: "you mean a COCOON?") "YEAH. A CUCK-COON! So it can be a butterfly. Where do we get those?" (mommy: "the worm makes it.") "iT DOES? REALLY? When will it do it? Cuz I don't wanna wait fow-EVER!"

LOL

I miss blogging. Regular blogging, that is, not this pathetic apologizing for lack of....LOL!

SOON. I hope.



1 comment:

  1. Nice to know I'm not being "bad" alone when it comes to blogging! :-)

    I miss it too and hope to be back in a routine soon!

    I know I owe you an e-mail regarding the jars. It's coming I promise!

    Returning e-mails is going hand in hand with my bad blogging schedule right now I guess. Shame on me....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)