Saturday, April 18, 2009

MIA - ME

Feels like I've kinda sorta fell off the face of the planet for the last few days.  Life has been insane this week.  Course, myself being a part of the life around here, things are typically nuts anyways, but it's been extraordinarily crazy this particular week. 

I don't really have much to say at this moment except that I am utterly exhausted and I will never photograph another wedding again.  I said that after the last wedding, too. 

This week has been crazy, not only all the stress over doing the photography for the wedding today....but...

  • The whole filling thing
  • The backyard project has made leaps and bounds -- as in, the old 10x10 deck is dismantled in the yard and the decking crew has built part of the frame for gargantuan deck.  The deck project, in itself, has been a time-eater just because I've tried to be available for multiple trips to pick up screws, washers, wood, etc -- but it's worth it....the deck is going to be AWESOME!.
  • Also in project backyard, I painted the playground (bye bye banana yellow and forest green) and dug out the last bit of area for the last piece of retaining wall that still needs to be put next to the playground area. 
  • I painted a couple of shelves for the munchkin's room and a windchime that my dad made me for Christmas a couple years ago.  I can't wait to get it hung....I also can't believe it's taken me this long to get to it....it's going to be cool....maybe I'll have KC hang it on the deck when we finish it...that could be cool! 
  • Planted some plants on the front porch.
  • Munchkin's been out of school on spring break, so one day we went to the park with some friends from church...that was fun...they talked me into putting on my skates for the first time skating outside a rink in AGES...go figure that the last time I used them in the rink, I forgot to put the brakes back in....my bum did not thank me for that.
  • Oh, and I have to teach Sunday School in the morning.  I hope I can find that lesson I put together and didn't use the LAST time I was s'posed to teach. 

And as if that weren't enough, my new laptop came mid week and I still haven't had time to transfer everything over....and now I've got some major edit work on these pics to work on. 

Note to self, next time you're doing event photography, preprinted web addresses would come in handy.  Also a skirt with pockets.  What am I sayin?  There will be no "next time."  Sheesh.

When I get this week's pictures ready to go, I will post again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)