Monday, April 06, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 4/6/09

Gotta hit the grocery, so I'll make this quick.

  • Monday: Ranch Chicken Tacos (per request by hubby, who LOVED these last week...as did the rest of the family...and I love finding recipes that are this big of a hit with the entire family...LOL!)(nts: need chicken)
  • Tuesday: Sister's Night Out = Hubby gets to do dinner (probably frozen pizza)
  • Wednesday: Taco Salad (another hubby favorite)(nts: need hamburger)
  • Thursday: Spaghetti/Meatballs (nts: need spaghetti)
  • Friday: Crockpot Chicken (you know, the easy one....can of cream soup and a packet of something dumped over the chicken...with a side of rice maybe)

Hi Ho, Hi Ho....it's off to shop I go....

2 comments:

  1. the ranch chicken tacos sounds really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. The Chicken tacos look appealing. I wonder how it would be if I used soft tortilla's instead of the hard. I'll try it. Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)