Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Life Is Full

Some days it is too full.  And some days it should be full but my body goes into rebellion and curls up in a ball and goes to sleep. 

And on those days my mind feels extremely guilty of not getting more done.  But then the other part of my mind convinces me not to be guilty because the first part of this week was crazy and the rest of this week is likewise, so I shouldn't feel guilty about being unproductive for a couple of hours. 

Tomorrow and Friday, I'm supposed to go back to the place I used to work and volunteer for a good part of both days to help my mom.  In between that, I have a dentist appointment, the hubby and kids to take care of, and sleep.  And Saturday, there is a consignment sale in the county kind of like the one I just sold stuff at....and I'm going to go to that first thing.  Then, if it's raining, I'm going scrapping.  If it's sunny, I'm coming back home to work outside with the hubby. 

Blogging time has been spent trying to help the hubby change his template to one that will fit the widgets he wants.  He had to pick the most complicated template in the world and I don't know who wrote the original code, but I'm convinced they put useless code as filler in it just to confuse anyone who might try to tweak it. 

Anyways.  I say all that to say this....please forgive my blogging inadequacies this week.  I've got a couple of draft posts that I'm going to complete this afternoon and schedule so that the blog won't be completely neglected all weekend.

Sometimes I have to remind myself why I'm here though.  This blog is to keep track of myself, so I can always look back and remember stuff....because otherwise I would totally forget.  There's something about looking at your stats and seeing that people are reading your brain that kinda makes you forget you're not doing it for them.  I mean, it's all great that people care about what I'm saying...and I love that...especially when they leave sweet comments, but it's still just my journal...

And just in case you want to read more....here's what I wrote the LAST time I had the nerve to read some article about how to be a better blogger.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. A-man to that! life sure is FULL. Hope you have a great weekend! Tell me about all the deals you fid on sat. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)