Thursday, April 02, 2009

Interesting Linkies

Some stuff I've found that has hit my bookmark list over the last few weeks:

  • Repurposing Brag Books as Coupon Organizers by the Unclutterer (this is an intriguing idea...especially since I'm really getting aggravated with my pathetic standard coupon organizer that doesn't have enough sections)
  • Scanning Paperwork vs. Filing It also by the Unclutterer (I really just liked that scanner...oh, and the idea of not having to file paper...)
  • 20 Must Read Blogs For Married People by SimpleMarriage (this was good for quite a few surfing moments....some articles were interesting...some were a bit disturbing...lol)
  • April Photo Hunt -by SweetSauer (I think I'm going to join in this one...it sounds like fun...and you probably still have time to jump in, too...)

And these aren't in my bookmarks, but I found these old posts rather interesting as I was looking for another post the other day....

  • A Monday Messages from December 2007
  • A really LONG post from the week before we got the K-man (I lost track of the things in this post that made me laugh....good grief...I'm such a nut!  Kinda weird to imagine life without the K-man...or to realize that at this point in my life, I had no idea what was going to happen in just a few short days)
  • A weird incident in 2006...(first, i've been blogging a long time and second, I had another weird conversation at the post office the other day that reminds me of this one.  Some guy waits and holds the door open while I walk ALLLLLLLL the way across the post office lobby which is huge, and when I finally get to the door and walk through, he asks if i'm having a good day and I'm already weirded out so I'm barely a notch above rude. THEN he says, "Well maybe when you get home, your old man will rub your feet for you."  UH WHAT?  I gave him a weird look and kept walking....AWAY from him....and then he was like, "He will do that for you, won't he?  I was like...uh...maybe....and muttering under my breath...you freeeeeak.  Let me tell ya...I got in my car and out of there quick.  And shook my head all the way home.  How weird.)

2 comments:

  1. Wierd incident? :) Maybe it could've been that he was hinting that he'd like to be the one giving you a nice foot massage. :D Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times have I told you, "Don't let strangers talk to you!" Wait, maybe that's the other way around. *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)