Saturday, April 25, 2009

AWESOME!


Just had to pop in and post really quick. The Gaither Vocal Band is back on my top ten list now that they've got Mark Lowry back with the group!!!! LOL!!! As Mark said last night....the new GVB has not been reorganized....it's been recycled! Ha. Anyways, it rocked.

I'll have to post a few more pictures later, but I'm feeling a bit handicapped on this new computer and I really need to finish loading all my shortcuts and everything before I can really feel comfortable on this thing.




2 comments:

  1. Our family loves Mark Lowry!! Actually, we love everyone; but you know what I mean. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your concert. You know how I feel about the GVB, but "to each his own." *LOL* We missed ya'll on Sunday. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)