Friday, March 20, 2009

Would'a Could'a Should'a

In other words...I really need to post something but I'm not really feeling it.  Nevertheless, the laundry is in the washer and I can sit down for a moment without feeling too guilty, but while I'm sitting, I figured I should post so that would be one less thing to feel guilty about not getting done.  LOL.

I REALLY need to get busy on some of my computer work but the weather is so nice I haven't done much on the computer to-do list.  *Mentally pushing away the pricks of guilt over what isn't getting done*  Yikes. 

Last night was the volunteer night of the consignment sale in the next county...I volunteered a four hour shift for next week and all who do that get to go in a night early but I was a little disappointed because they didn't really have the specific items I was looking for although I did find some cute dresses for Munchkin to grow into (I'm sure she'll be in them by summer).  Maybe if I run out of things to take pictures of (which is not likely...but who knows), but maybe I'll just put her in them and take a few pics.  LOL.

Other stuff...let's see.  LOST was a bit interesting last night (well, actually it was Wednesday night but we can't download it until the next day...LOL).  Every week, I read the LOST recap that Rocks In My Dryer does (of course, I have to force myself to not read it until after I watch it) but honestly, I'm not sure which is funnier...her recap or the actual show.  My favorite part this week was in the time warp when Sawyer told Jack, Kate, and Hurley that they were now in 1970-something and Hurley was like...."Uh...HUH?"  Classic...oh and the Hurley line, "I vote for not camping."  So funny.

Trying to think....huh, it's not working.  LOL. 

Oh, I actually have like 4 draft posts started but I don't know when I'll get around to finishing and posting them.  They're tougher because they actually have a point....unlike the random blathering posts like this one.  Which means that I have to actually formulate more than one paragraph about the same topic....or collect my thoughts to make random things flow together to a point.  Obviously, I can't do these on a regular basis because if I did that, I most definitely wouldn't post very often...haha. 

ANYWAYS. 

IMG_3299webWell, before I go, here are some pics of the dirt pile I've been working on....only I haven't been on it this week though.  No, this week I found OTHER ways to kill my back (read: steam cleaning carpets...oh, and think giant rubbermaid tote full of books for storage and a pull-down attic stair....uh...yep...that was painful). 

Anyways, you can see from these pictures that this was a pretty good sized dirt pile...there are still a few little lumps on the very top level that I need to level off and throw down in the hole but then we'll have to use fill dirt to finish it up.  The whole pathway area was as tall as the top level when I started and I dug it down in a slope so the kids could at least walk up it instead of having to use the neighbors yard to get to the playset...haha. 

IMG_3297webIMG_3296web

Kay...that's it -- I'm leaving.  This should be enough random to keep you going for awhile, right?  Haha.  Catch'a later!

PS Mom, I did better today...I ate 3 eggs and toast for breakfast this morning, green beans & taters for lunch, and a chicken sandwich for supper.  Three square meals.  Are you proud?  I knew you would be.  I promise...yesterday was not a normal occurrence...I generally DO eat something before 5pm.  That only happened a couple of days this week....things just get so busy...but I'll try to make myself stop and eat.  Kay?  

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...why does your "ps" sound so familiar? Could it be that my Mom or Clay says something similar to me? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you ate something today. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)