Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: Vacation Activities

Ten favorite things to do on vacation: official site here

  1. Relax (yeah, I know...that's kinda the whole point of vacation)
  2. Sleep in (although it doesn't happen much when you vacation with kids)
  3. Go shopping
  4. See the local tourist attractions
  5. Go shopping
  6. Lay out on the beach
  7. Stay up late
  8. Go....swimming (I almost said shopping....haha...I really do love shopping on vacation because we always put shopping money in our vacation budget so I always feel like I can splurge a little when we're on vacation...LOL!)
  9. Have donuts for breakfast
  10. Take sightseeing walks

5 comments:

  1. We had planned to go camping with Michaels' family this weekend and they had to cancel . Maybe next time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is not my idea of a vacation! Actually, shopping is not my idea of fun anytime. Now, I like to read....but, If we ever get to actually take a vacation, I won't take a book to read, except maybe on the trip there.
    I don't want to miss one second of getting away!
    Cute kids on the tractor! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did some of these very same things on our recent vacation.

    However, the beach was not one of them! Driving through 2 days of blizzard conditions was more like it...

    So good to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for the ocean!!! Sometimes when you say 'beach' you get that look so we will say 'ocean'!! But I am looking forward to vacation, and I think I would have the same list!!! But we could add some personal things in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation with kids sometimes feels more like work :(

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)