Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten On Tuesday: Songs

But not just any songs, songs you HATE.  Hum.  This should be pretty easy.

  1. Anything Jimmy Buffet is singing
  2. Particularly Margaritaville....(EW)
  3. Friends in Low Places (dumb song)
  4. Dust On The Bottle (another dumb one)
  5. Before He Cheats (this one totally irritates me)
  6. Here Comes Santa Clause (cuz it gets stuck in my head and it's dumb)
  7. Goodbye Earl (so WHY did Earl have to die?)
  8. I Want It That Way (I'm not sure if this song irritates me more because I listened to it way too many times when I was a kid or just because it's just plain irritating)
  9. My Humps (I've never actually tried to listen to this song or figure out exactly what they are talking about but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know)
  10. Barbie Girl (I think it was the voices....but really the song is kinda silly, too)

Wow...I could totally keep going.  That was the easiest ten list yet, I think.  Good thing cuz I really don't have the time to be here even now.  LOL.  Official site here if you want to see everyone else's lists.

We're gonna go take a chill pill for the evening and take a walk in the park, I think (we're waiting on another someone before we can leave the house --UGH).  Hopefully it will work out because I could use a chill pill. 

FYI and possibly TMI: Midol takes wonderful care of lower back pain even if your back pain is more related to the fact that you are abusing it and not related to being a girl.  Not that I would ever abuse my back.  Ever.  (HA!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh oh ... I like some of your songs.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I enjoy the tune to "Cause Earl Had To Die" more than the words. It was actually, believe or not, one of the first tunes I picked out on my mandolin before I took lessons. :o) Weird. I know. :op

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dust on the Bottle is kind of dumb. But a few of your songs I like. Seems like it's been that way with most people's lists. Which is why this "game" is fun.

    I played, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So basically you don't like cheesy country and overly annoying pop? lol I do like a couple of those though =]

    I played, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, man, COME ON.............you can't hate Jimmy Buffett!!!!! And especially Margaritaville!!!!!!!!!!
    (Thinking of wasting away on islands and sunsets and tropical fish here....................)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)