Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Purty A Miracle

Looking at this on my computer screen, Munchkin gasps in wonder....

Pink Purple

"Click purple, mom! Ohhhhh, that's sooo cool!  Look a rainbow!  That's purty.....a miracle!"

 

***AHEM****

I've been informed that while clicking on all the different colors, one may come across some photography that may not be quite rated G....I think the photos are randomly selected and change every time you click, and while I saw nothing of the sort, please be forewarned....(thank you, Wendy, and sorry I didn't know in time to forewarn YOU...haha)....LOL!

This is the end of this public service announcement.

***********

3 comments:

  1. *smiles* The prases of a child are priceless. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Wink-wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've run into that kind of trouble on the slideshow on my blog. :D Tickled to know that it's not just me anymore!;) Oh, and the flowers are beautiful too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)