Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ohhhh....

IMG_3134eweb
....the weather outside is frightful.......... 

IMG_3146web
....but the fire is so delightful.

And since we've no place to go, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!

And then it warmed a little and rained and the sprinkling on the ground disappeared.  WAHHHHHH.

Funny today from KC...at church today when he was leading the opening song, he said that the song that came to his mind was Let It Snow but since we couldn't sing that in church, we would sing page 61 (Song of Joy) instead.  The chorus goes: "There's joy, real joy, now flowing from above...."

Bwahahaaaaa...I kept giggling every time we sang the chorus.  Only my hubby!

***DISCLAIMER: In the interest of full disclosure, I should admit that this post is full of fake things.  It was snowing when I took a picture of the house this afternoon, however I did a pitiful job of capturing the snow on camera.  So I created it in Photoshop.  And that's a "pretend" fire since it is an electric fireplace....it's just an electric light illusion and we didn't have the heat element turned on.  LOL!***

6 comments:

  1. Aydan and I took a nap and the snow was coming down like crazy! I told Aydan that when we woke up that we could go play in the snow. Woke up only to hear rain and see that the ground was wet and that was all!!! Big disappointment because I was looking to take a day off for the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, your fake snow cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fireplace...that's a nice touch. I'm not a big fan of the all natural kind though (smoke *cough* and black sooty mess *stain*) You have a really pretty place! Thanks for showing us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! I would not have been able to sing at all for laughing! But I lOVE IT! Now I'll know what song to sing when I really want to be singing Let it snow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. All looks REAL to me! I miss the snow! Okay... I'm know it's early Monday - but I'm not in blogville very often and I was really looking for a "Monday's Letters" post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove the fireplace (real or not!!). I want one soo bad, DH is unimpressed. LOL As far as the snow goes, it's not all it's cracked up to be. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)