Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Hubby...

Has a new love interest.  Lucky for me him, it's a blog and not a person.  I'd hate to have to hurt somebody, ya know?  LOL! 

Anyways, he's making me a little sick, because his new blog?  Well, he's got the traffic in one week that it took me about six months to pick up.  HAHA. 

Yeah, I'm not jealous. 

And really, it's not him making me sick...it's this stinkin' cold.  So I guess I'll forgive him and say lots of nice things.  Like how professional his blog looks and how he did a really good job of tweaking the code to make it look awesome.  And then there's his posting.  Brilliant guy, my hubby.  Now for anyone who is bored by the stock market, it's probably not the blog for you (I confess, unless he's telling me how much money he's making, I sometimes fight the yawns, myself) but since I love him and everything almost everything that he is interested in, I try to be supportive.  In all aspects....including the learning process (note Rule#6...LoL)

....and yes, what he said in Rule#6 was kind of a big deal for me to wrap my brain around, but he has learned...and after about six months hours, I forgave him.  Naturally, forgiveness is much easier when I see him applying what he's learned to bring some of that money back...haha...but I kid...really....after seeing how bad he felt about learning the hard way, I couldn't really be mad.  It also helped that I tried not to think about it.  Maybe I should start a blog about how to be the wife of a stock fanatic...hahaha.

So I figure I'll blog about him now so that I can say "I knew him when" because that may come sooner rather than later. 

Oh, and if for nothing else, go to his blog and check out his blog header....because yours truly was his bloggy technical assistant and header designer.  By bloggy technical assistant, I mean that I answered lots of questions like: where do you find the code that makes this letter bigger?  And how do you get this box to move over there?  Can you change the color of this graphic and design me a header? .....and you get the point.  I'm not complaining though...he's finally as interested in blogging as I am.  Haha!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh????? I'm so confused!!!!! LOL


    Then I went and checked out your DH's blog. Yeah, totally confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool header Faith! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)