Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CAN WE FIX IT?

YES, WE CAN!!!!!!!

SORRY...you missed the pictures.  They are now only on the private photo blog where I post pics that show the kids faces(email me if you don't have access to that one but you want to see the pics). 

KC took the day off work today and rented this digger and he and a guy from church finished the filling in behind the wall (my back is ever so thankful) and now it's done.  When I got home with the kids this afternoon and saw the tractor sitting in the yard, it immediately made me think of Scoop from Bob the Builder.

So what's a mom to do?  Yep...you guessed it...she went and got the Bob the Builder costume that someone gave K-man, the Bob the Builder hardhat that she found at the consignment sale for $1.00, put her son into them (no bribing required...isn't that surprising?? LOL!), grabbed a camera and plopped him in the driver's seat.

And then of course, doctored the picture in Photoshop to say SCOOP instead of the brand of digger it actually was...LOL!

He was happy as a bug in a rug....until it was time for him to get off.  "NOOOO...MY TRACTOR!!!  I'm BOB!!!  NOOOOO!"

IMG_3419web

Funniest thing was, though, of course Munchkin wanted a turn, but she's all posin' on the thing and could care less that it's a tractor...LOL!  She's so girly. 

See the pictures HERE!

5 comments:

  1. That is way too cute! My Ben would have LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids were cute. I love the Bob the Builder outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pix are awesome!! He looked perfect sittin' there lookin' like Bob. :D Munchkin is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)