Monday, March 09, 2009

Birthday Flowers

IMG_3290eweb

Highlight of my birthday morning (although the awesome weather was pretty high up there, too).  But then I finished the afternoon with two kids who refused to lay down for a nap and wore themselves out and were grumpy the rest of the night. 

Happy Birthday, me.  And for the record, it was yesterday.  Today was better.  I need to see if I can get my birthday reassigned. 

Dear Monday,
You totally whooped up on yesterday.  What's up with that?  Highly unusual for you.  Leaves me with no messages for you today.
Thanks anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! those are pretty! Love the bright colors...Happy 26th Birthday! Hope you have MANY more of the best kind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birthday flowers are so BEAUTIFUL... I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)