Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

tiltClick the link to see more Things I Love Thursday.

This TILT is dedicated to our new friend, the Leapster 2.  Of which we have TWO of for purposes I'm sure you can easily guess.  (LOL)

I love it because the kids can play virtually without parental assistance, relatively quietly, for longer than five minutes, and it is essentially a learning gameboy for kids.  So they are having fun, AND they're learning their 41seK9iSdgL._SS500_letters/numbers/shapes/concepts.  Huge plus in my book.  I'm not saying that the fact that they play quietly and are contented for longer than 15 minutes at a time has a greater bearing on my feelings toward the Leapster than the fact that they are LEARNING.  Not at ALL

Second really cool thing is that there are lots of games, so when they get bored with one, they can just plug in a new cartridge and you've got MORE hours minutes of fun.  LOL!  

I think I used a few too many adverbs in this post.  I am EXTREMELY sorry.  Hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. We should get some of those for our kids. They look like alot of fun. Hey, that's what blogs are for...telling things in our own words... :) You must've been an English whiz...me too, I just "whatever" it sometimes. I'm officially not a YANK no mo'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my niece loves hers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get a Leapster 2 for my grandson, I think he will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, wow my kids LOVE theirs and so do I! On car rides, its the best. My son is 5 1/2 and we have moved on to the "didj". It's a step above the Leapster. It also lets them go online to the website and you can put it in Lessons for them. It's called the Learning Path. Its amazing!
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm....I love Leap Pad products so I am definetely going to need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I considered this at one point, so maybe for my daughter's next birthday??

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)