Monday, February 23, 2009

*SIGH*

Well, it's been another day.  I'm kinda tired. 

Not a whole lot going on.  Had math today and then went to run errands.  Fun day.  LOL.  Tomorrow I've got to start working on tagging the consignment stuff, which means I have to kinda dig in the yard sale pile that has taken over the garage.  REALLY fun.  NOT.  Anywho.

In other news, thanks to a blog comment, I've got a new blog to add to my google reader and in reading HER blog, I found some excellent posts on foster care that SHE had linked and now I'm going to link them, too, because they are great. 

I can't be a foster parent because.....PART ONE
I can't be a foster parent because.....PART TWO
I can't be a foster parent because.....PART THREE
You can't be a foster parent, but you can....PART FOUR 

That's about it for tonight...just here and that's about it.  LOL.  Oh, and listening to KC watching youtube tutorials on trying to recover a crashed hard drive.  Well, an external hard drive.  The one that we had all our files and pictures stored on to be exact.  Yeah.  *grimacing*  I have a couple of years photos stored on backup at my mom's, but if we can't recover the stuff on there, we've still lost all the documents, music, and about 10 months of photos (as best we can figure).  Just LOVE the techy breakdowns.  NOT.  *sigh*

Other than that, maybe things will get a little more interesting again soon.  Haha.

Later!

5 comments:

  1. OH NOOOOO!!!! That is my worst fear. If my hard drive crashes right now, I'll lose so many things. I'm kinda scared. How many times do you have to back up though to have yourself completely protected, KWIM? Gah!!! Now I'll hafta worry for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks for the blog shout out :)

    we had our external HD die on us too, for no reason it seems. post if you figure out a way to fix it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't loose your pics! I've got all of mine backed up on CD's just in case. I've been through it before and lost lots when I still lived at home with Mom and Dad. EEK! Hope your hubby figures it out and you don't loose everything. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got your computer problems fixed . I don't have a clue about stuff like that . My camera is currently in the repair shop ( thanks to Little Man ) . I'll be so glad to get it back .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how awful!!! I would cry if I lost all my pictures. I have them on CD but where all the CDS are, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)