Saturday, February 28, 2009

Munchkin Interview #2

  • Who is one of your favorite people in the world?  Daddy.  Um.  Daddy and Mommy.  And mawmaw and pawpaw.  And Nonna and Poppa.  (she can't count, obviously.  LOL!)
  • What is your favorite book? Nemo and Dory
  • What's your favorite thing to do at Mawmaw & Pawpaw's? Play with Barbies.
  • What's your favorite thing to do at Nonna & Poppa's? Play with Nonna and Poppa.
  • What do you want for your birthday? A puter with one of those (pointing at the mouse)
  • What does daddy look like? Uh. He have brown hair.  And I love him.
  • What does mommy look like? Like daddy.
  • What time of day (or specific day) do you like the best and why?  Sunday.  Cuz we get to go to Sunday School.
  • If you were a princess, which one would you be and why? Cinderella. Cuz.
  • What did you do at school today?  Maybe somebody boss me.  I played all kinds of stuff.
  • Who do you think you'd like to marry when you grow up? Daddy. What if you can't marry daddy?  Levi. 
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  A princess. 
  • How old do you think "grown up" is?  Five? (I guess that makes me completely ancient!!)

I think she's already reached the age where she doesn't want to really THINK about the answers.  LOL!  Maybe I'll try again later.

5 comments:

  1. Ha! cute. Mine aren't allowed to date until they're at least 35.. :) Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. :o) Levi...he is a cutie. Great choice, 'cept Garrett might be closer in age. *LOL* And he's just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!:) She is such a cute kid and her brother is too!

    Sprinkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shelley!!! I still love the way she talks, I think it is so cute!! I can actually hear her saying her answers!!! Glad that she loves her daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that Sunday is her favorite day!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)