Monday, February 02, 2009

*Moan*

Dear Monday,
You are bad enough, why do I have to go and get sick to top it off?  I have too much to do.  What is UP with that? 
Sincerely,
Aching/Coughing/Chillin Faith

Dear Blog,
My apologies on the four day blog break.  Completely unintentional.  But I've been a little busy and also not in the mood to write.  Still not really in the mood to write, however, I need to moan a little.  Thanks for listening!
Always.Faith

Dear Scrappin Mojo,
Whatever you do, plan on sticking around for a good long time because now that I'm on Simply Susan Godfrey's Creative Team (WOOHOO) I have to do around 4 layouts a month (plus 3 for the Guest CT for Scrap With Nikki that I was invited to continue for another two months -- Double WOOHOO) and if you disappear on me, my dear creative mojo, I will be in big trouble!  *Grin* 
Sincerely,
Needing to be Creative

Dear Anyone Who Cares About Seeing Pictures From Our Recent Trip,
I scrapped the best shots, so instead of resizing all the individual pictures, I decided if you want to see them, you can look at the pages.  It is incredibly frustrating that my kids cooperate ten times better for a random stranger than when I try to get them to take a picture.  The family shot of us taken by said random stranger turned out to be my favorite picture.  *sigh*

  Aquarium1websmAquarium2websm

AFDesignsScreenshotIf you want to see them a little larger or to see the page credits, you can go to Always Faith Designs and look at them there.  Oh and while you're there, what do you think about the new bloggy design over there?  I am lovin it!  Credits for the header of Always Faith Designs blog are down on the sidebar over there.  Thanks for looking! =)
Always.Faith

Dear Body,
PLEASE STOP HURTING.  *MOANNNNNNN*
Seriously,
Painful

Dear Anyone Still Reading,
Bless your heart.  Wow.  Thank you.  And now I'm going to lay down so that you can do something much more interesting.  After this, that should be an easy task.  *smiles* 
Love,

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Glad your feeling well. "This too shall pass".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you are sick. I hope you feel better.

    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. I really liked your pages and pics. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Loved your family pics. Maybe kids get too used to mom (or in my case "auntie") following them around with a camera. So even when a stranger has the same camera in their hands, it looks much different to them. Thus nice family picture. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You Scrap????? I had no idea. ROFLMBO I might have to try it sometime. Sorry you're feeling bad again. It's been a rough year for sickness.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)