Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jumpin Right In...

I found a new Saturday meme that fits me and this blog to a T.  And I'm just gonna jump right in. 

RPCbutton

Click the button to go to the site for this week's challenge and to find other players, or go to this post to see the rules for play.  And all I had to do was read the rules to know that this is a weekly challenge that fits me and this blog PERFECTLY. 

This week its:

11th folder
or
September 2007

11th picture

IMG_4809

Which was a picture I actually did post here back in September 2007.

Reading back through September's posts when I was looking for that one, I am just amazed at how things are different now.  Craziness!

6 comments:

  1. I am SUPER impressed by how neat all the toys are!! Glad you decided to join in on Random Picture Challenge...it is a lot of fun! I like playing along too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 'after' of the closet, i peaked at the original post of the picture. i'm in the process of re-organizing our playroom. i'm hoping it turns out better than it was before...just so it can get messed up again...thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog... I always enjoy meeting new people. Love the way you have organized the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so nice and organized. I'm just going to sit here for a moment and take it all in. Maybe it will help my stuff magically look like yours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....the before and after are amazing......Like something you'd see on those clean my house sort of shows!!!..............I love seeing an clean and organized space....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is one organized toy playroom

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)