Thursday, January 22, 2009

What To Say

My husband is using Jedi Force powers on the cat.  In the Darth Vader voice.  About his potty habits.  The cat's, I mean. 

Sheesh...I have really scattered thoughts tonight.  In case you couldn't tell by my opening thought.  Bwahaha.  The hubby, he's gonna get me for that one.

Uh I was all healthy today and actually exercised AND ran the juicer and drank almost straight fresh carrot juice.  *gick*  I'm still not up for straight carrots and this was nearly straight. 

Oh well.  Supper was good.  I tried the Crockpot Enchiladas again tonight with beef instead of chicken....they were better and KC and the kids (well, with the exception of K-man...who ya never can tell) liked them again.  I think next time I'll try flour instead of corn tortillas and see if that changes the flavor cuz I'm still not crazy about it.

Yah, anyways.  I'm gonna hop off here...I posted...mission accomplished.  LOL!

5 comments:

  1. I hate corn tortillas. So luckily Mariano could eat both. But Mariano loves Enchiladas and I use to fix them all the time til now I am completely sick of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Can you file your menus somewhere on your sidebar? That way when we want to find one, we don't have to scroll through your blog posts? Haven't tried any yet but I see a couple that I'd really like to try a little later on.

    So. What do you think? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Yeah, I've tried carrot juice. It's ok, but not my favorite. Just don't turn orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Lori, if you see me looking REALLY tan, you'll know what happened. HAHA.

    Kelly - Duly noted. *GRIN* Thanks for the idea.

    Wendy - Corn tortillas must be healthy...cuz they don't taste good. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I've tried that carrot juice myself...and let's just say it isn't my favorite drink but I can handle it now and again.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)