Wednesday, January 07, 2009

UGH

I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out how to get blogger to make the changes I want to make to this crazy blog. I. Hugely. Dislike. XML. Codes.

And for once in my life, google has failed me. In all the articles it pulls up on all the things I'm trying to do....maybe 1/2 of one has been partially helpful or even remotely close to being what I am looking for. *SIGH*

Anyways. One day wasted. Maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just delete all my widgets and do some major simplification. LOL. That would solve ONE problem anyways.

So if you happen by here over the next few days and things look messy. Ignore. It will eventually be fixed so that I can be happy with it.

Oh and if anyone happens to know where to find XML code for basic things like...a line to separate posts, etc, broken down into extremely simplified format that can be used to rework a blogger template, please let me know. Thanks! =)

3 comments:

  1. Umm, you are out of my league. I just have the basic set up and that took me awhile to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, to have the computer whiz stumped. *smile* I thought I'd never see that day. Would love to be able to help you but I'm like Mrs. Wendy Pacheco and can only figure out the basic set up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm a little late on this comment seeing how you already figured it out. It looks marvelous darling, just marvelous. Your creativity ROCKS. So, when you wanna do mine????

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)