Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ten On Tuesday: 2009 To Do List

Today's 10 is 10 Things You Want To Do In 2009.

(clicking the above link will take you to the official Ten On Tuesday site)

Soooo...for my 2009 To Do List

  1. Attempt to get caught up (somehow) on the terrible backlog of digital pictures that are waiting to be scrapped and printed.
  2. Adopt the K-man (hopefully the court appeal will be done sooner rather than later and we will be able to make him permanent before the end of this year).
  3. Start doing regular workouts...(YAY for the WII FIT! LOL)
  4. Go on a camping trip.
  5. Stop stressing out over the little stuff.
  6. Talk KC into getting a dog.  I'm quite certain this will take all year, so perhaps on my 2010 To Do List will be "GET a dog."  LOL!
  7. Figure out how to play the guitar.
  8. Take a long vacation.
  9. Get back on taking pictures again.
  10. Try something new.

And there it is.  Thanks for reading.

Later!

6 comments:

  1. I so relate to the first one on your list and didn't even think to include it on mine even though it's certainly an intention of mine to deal with the mess of photos I've taken. I love the one about 'not stressing over little stuph' and today's post at Small Reflections focuses on my intention to have fun while I take action on my list. I have a dog ... Molly's a 4 year old Labrador Retiever who's great company and who keeps ME active in the real world, so I don't need a Wii ;--)
    Thanks for visiting Small Reflections and leaving the link back here.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put the dog on 2010. I'm still grieving over the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I ask what is happening with your adoption? We are foster parents trying to adopt and facing some obstacles and I would be interested to know if our challenges are the same.

    Thanks.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your enthusiasm. I wish I had more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been talking to my Hubby for a year and a half now about a Dog! Keep on him and don't give up, that's my moto. :o) All we need is a fence and I'm sure we'd have a dog. SO now I'm working on the fence part. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a few things I wanted to incorporate into my daily routine this year also. So far....it hasn't happened. I am determined to persevere though. It seems like so many things have taken the back burner for me. Oh the joys of parenthood.....

    Loving my ya-hoos EVERYDAY, though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)