Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Munchkin Point Of View

Scenes from her camera

                            PICT0076

Lots of blurry trees and skies

        PICT0081

                      Her stripey tights

                                                PICT0006

                                                          Half of Mommy's head

                 PICT0084

     An interesting shot that I'm sure could NEVER be replicated

                              PICT0030

          And I'm thinking this one would be captioned: "Warped Mawmaw"  

4 comments:

  1. Ha,ha! great idea for pics. I liked shot #4. That's very interesting. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Those look like the pics my niece takes. #4 is definitely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet ! She's so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo #4 is awesome! (Be sure to tell her what we all think.) Taking after Mom, huh? (taking awesome pictures) :o) I often let my niece use my camera as long as she follows "the rules" and I'm near. She's actually getting quite good at it...at times. I like seeing from a child's perspective. Thanks for sharing her pics with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)