Monday, January 05, 2009

Mrs. Handywoman

Today I changed the front headlight bulb in the Pilot.  All by myself.  Well, me and the Owners Manual, that is.  I got my hands all greasy and everything.  And when I got done and turn the headlights on to see if I fixed it, I did a little cheer for myself.  I feel so proud.  LOL.

Next is changing the oil myself, but since I was just proud a moment ago, I figure I better leave that to the professionals cuz you know what ol' Solomon says about that pride stuff.  I'm all set up for a fall.  LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't it just make ya feel good to do something like that for yourself? :o)Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good for you! now I know who to ask for if ours goes out! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.. the headlight is one thing.. but changing the oil!!??!! Promise me you will have someone there to take pictures cause this i have to see..I mean.. you crawling under the car..and pulling the plug to let the oil drain out.. ohh yes..I have to SEE this.. LOL rucl.Oh.. by the way.. make sure you keep your mouth shut when you are under the car.. LOL.. sorry.. "plaster smile" I think this is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a list of projects for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man - Casey has it really easy! Can you train my wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You GO GIRL!!! I wouldn't even begin to know how to change a head light bulb. I guess I'd have to strap my kids in their car seats so that I could read the manual long enough to find out. *wink* Boys...aren't they GR-8?

    Mike Rice...you are NAUGHTY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)