Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Messages: A Random Edition

To My Readers,

Thank you for stopping by and many thanks for the thoughtful comments.  Based on some of the comments, I think a follow up to my Judged post may be brewing, but I'm still pondering it, and with me not being one to swim in the deep stuff very often here on the blog, it is taking some serious pondering.  So....if you're not up for it, I'll try to warn you before I dive in so you can click away real fast.  *smiles* 

Also, it seems that I've been a busy little poster today, so in case you missed them, see Where Do I Start?, On The Menu This Week, and the follow up on the Menu Post: Garlic Lime Chicken.

Love,

IMG_2857

Dear Precipitation,

You are more than welcome to keep right on coming, but forgive me for my doubt, I just don't expect much out of you.

Sincerely,

The One Taking Pictures of .5 inches of Snow

 

Dear South,

Sheesh.  You can still get out and drive in a couple of inches of snow.  They're not predicting a foot or anything, barely a couple of inches (IF THAT) so everybody and their brother (who might also be their husband...ya never know round these here parts...LOL) does NOT need to go to the grocery store.  Just sayin.

Sincerely,

Really, I Was Already PLANNING To Buy Bread And Milk

 

Dear Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,

Why can Goofy the dog talk, but Pluto the dog can't?  That's....GOOFY.

Sincerely,

Confused (EM) (OH) (YEW) (ES) (EE)

 

Dear Children,

Please, oh please, GO TO SLEEP.  And sleep all night.  WITHOUT hacking out your lungs.  For ALL our sakes. 

Sincerely,

Mother Goose

 

Dear January,

The cold and flu season that seems to follow you out of December just makes me....uh....SICK.  Although I'm not sick right now.  Except sick of sickness.  The kids being sick, that is. Yeah.  Please do your thing already and then send April, May, & June along. Thanks.

Always....Dispensing Cough Medicine

6 comments:

  1. :o) I look forward to your post because you're good at saying what you mean when you do say it. Unadorned and straightforward. There's no missing a point that way. P.S. I loved seeing the snow yesterday too. I thought we'd never see any this year, but it was beautiful when it started to drift down in big, soft, flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Love your letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little letters too. It is a different way of blogging. I like that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutly loved the snow! one foot or .5 I am glad it came! The Lord does that because he loves us. Madeline had a hay-day out there with Kelby this morning. Shelly would have loved to have been out there with them, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny ! Love the post .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... the dear south one CRACKED me up!! I miss these Monday messages!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)