Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Messages: Busy Edition

Dear Headache that lasted all night and part of today:
Thank you for going away.  It took you long enough!
Sincerely,
Me

Dear ToDo List,
Don't count on getting finished today.  You were much too long for this girl to tackle all in one day.  Something about taking a weekend trip with two kids makes catching up a difficult task.
Sincerely,
The Housekeeper

Dear Morgs,
Do your homework.  Before next Monday. LOVE YOU!
Your Darling Math Tutor

Dear Google Reader,
Sheesh....I don't check you for three days and everybody posts.  What's up with that?  No really, I like that. I just have to have a little time to catch up. 
Honestly,
Addicted

Dear Atlanta,
Great trip this weekend....thanks! 
Sincerely,
The Travelers

Dear Blog,
Pictures/update from trip along with the weekly menu post and any thing else I might be forgetting will follow in the next couple of days.  Something was wrong with my computer last night so I couldn't do anything then, today has been too busy, and tonight we have a meeting at the church and who knows how long that will take.  So....I'll get back on top of things very soon.  I HOPE.
Sincerely,

4 comments:

  1. Sounds busy, alright. :O) Hope you can get some rest after you get home! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'll try to! I luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Hey faith, I just got done reading some of the comments on your posts about judging and forgiveness. Lets just say I'm deff reading the forgiveness post tommorrow. Well nuf said. I love ya!

    P.S I think you know who this is!*grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a safe trip . Hope the haedache is gone . Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)